Wallowa County Health Care District
"We Treat You Like Family"
Wallowa County Health Care District's mission is to provide premier health care.
Wallowa Memorial Hospital Named 2015 HEALTHSTRONG Top 100 Critical Access Hospital
April 28, 2015 – Wallowa Memorial Hospital in Enterprise, Oregon today announced it has been named as one of the nation’s HEALTHSTRONG Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals by iVantage Health Analytics.
WALLOWA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AWARDED EOCCO GRANT TO BRING CHIP PROGRAM TO CITIZENS OF WALLOWA COUNTY
ENTERPRISE, OREGON. Thanks to the generous grant the hospital received from the Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization, Wallowa Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer the CHIP program to the citizens of Wallowa County in an effort to improve overall community health. The “Complete Health Improvement Plan” or “CHIP” as it is abbreviated is a scientifically proven approach to improve overall health and wellness, and can prevent or reverse chronic diseases.
- CHIP Program to Wallowa County
- Physical Therapy at Wallowa Memorial Hospital
- New Aquatic Therapy Program
- A Heartfelt Thank You
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital receives award
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Application for Financial Assistance
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Home Health Services
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital: With Stroke, Every Second Counts
- Wallowa County EMS FireMed Membership Program FAQs
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital Partners with Providence Brain and Spine Institute
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital Named to Top 100 List
- Parkway Health & Wellness Center
- Dr. Ferraro - Outpatient Cardiac Clinic
- Dr. Bronstein - Oncologist
- Lumbar Epidural Steriod Injections - Low Back Pain